- WLIE 540 AM Long Island Money & Business Radio Show
Segment on Specializing in Pediatric Home Care Nursing, August 18, 2013
- Long Island Business News “On The Case”
LIBN.com, August 6, 2013
- Health Care Heroes Award for 2011
“Health Care Facility Hero”, November 10, 2011
- Small Nursing Business Faces Health Care Cuts
Newsday, September 21, 2011
- Milestones IHC Co-founders Selected as Fortune 52 Members by Long Island Press (July 20, 2011)
Fortune 52 honors local women making significant and unique contributions in their community or workplace
Milestones begins implementing Alayacare for nursing and administrative work.
Last year, Milestones in Home Care embarked on a journey to incorporate an electronic medical system as provided by HIPAA enhancements. The first task was to build the boat. So we have partnered with AlayaCare, a young company with a firm foundation for providing health care software so that we can do our jobs better, faster, more easily. Read about how AlayaCare will bring Milestones services into the digital age.
March 11, 2020
Dear Milestones Staff and Families,
We at Milestones have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving developments relating to the Coronavirus. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our Patients and Staff and want to let you know the precautions we are taking at this time.
- First, we are responding to the most updated reports from the CDC and from State and Local Government Agencies.
- We are asking our office staff and our nurses to stay home if they have a persistent cough, cold or fever of any kind, or if they think that they may have been exposed to the virus.
- We are asking our patients and their families if they have a significant cough, cold and a fever and/or have recently traveled to China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Italy or Iran, or they have been exposed to someone potentially infected with the Coronavirus, please contact their primary care physician for evaluation and alert us immediately.
- If you have any questions about this virus and wish to speak with a Public Health Expert in your preferred language, please call The Corona Virus Hotline at 1 (888) 364-3065.
We remain dedicated to providing a safe environment for our staff and our patients and will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from our State and Local Health Departments. We appreciate your understanding with any scheduling difficulties that may arise during this time.
Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns.
Thank you very much,
Milestones In Home Care, Inc.
- www.oaanews.org – D-2 Hydroxyglutaric Aciduria
- www.rarechromo.org – Chromosome Ring 22
- www.chw.org – PHACE Syndrome
- www.cdkl5.com – CDKL5
- www.childrenshospital.org – Cortical Vision Impairment (CVI)
- www.nfed.org – Ectoectodermal Dysplasia
- rarediseases.info.nih.gov – Hay-Wells Syndrome
- www.ninds.nih.gov – Dandy Walker Syndrome
- ghr.nlm.nih.gov – Miller Dieker Syndrome
- www.ucp.org – United Cerebral Palsy
- hlhsinfo.homestead.com – Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- www.traumaticbraininjury.com – TraumaticBrainInjury.com
- https://www.tuck.com/sleep-disorders/ – Sleep Disorders, and connection to other disorders
- www.facesofchildren.org – Children with Craniofacial Differences
- www.lpaonline.org – Little People of America
- www.autismspeaks.org – Autism Speaks
- www.fsma.org – Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- www.sophiascure.org – Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- www.rohhadfight.org – A resource and network for families living with ROHHAD
- www.pafoundation.com – Propionic Acidemia Foundation
- www.chargesyndrome.org – Charge Syndrome Foundation
- www.adhd.com – Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- www.hemophilia.org – The National Hemophilia Foundation
- www.birthinjuryguide.org – Birth Injury Guide
- www.mayoclinic.org – Protecting Infants and Toddlers from Smoking Related SIDS
- www.cerebralpalsygroup.com – Cerebral Palsy Info Portal
- www.cerebralpalsyguidance.com – Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis: guidance on screenings and tests